Q: My steering wheel vibrates

My steering wheel rumbles /vibrates when I turn the steering to the left but not when I turn right parked or moving when I jacked up the car and turned the steering I could see the drivers wheel bumping as it turned

The vibration or bumping you are getting is due to one or more items that are binding. The upper strut bearing, lower ball joint or the tie rod end is binding from wear or lack of lubrication. A proper inspection and diagnosis is needed to identify which part is failing and binding the steering. I recommend having your car diagnosed by a certified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic to come and inspect the front steering and suspension on your vehicle.