Q: Aux button on my radio

I recently just bought my 2006 Ford Escape and it has an aux button on the radio, but when I press it it says there is no aux input. There isn't a hole for an aux cord or bluetooth, So can I add an aux input into the radio even though there's input in it or do I have to buy a new radio

If the vehicle is equipped with an aux jack, it would be located in the center console bin, on the bottom towards the front. Later models have the jack located just in front of the shifter on the lower dash below the climate controls. If no aux jack is present, your local Ford dealer parts department may still be able to order an installation kit. If it is no longer available from Ford, a reputable stereo installation shop should be able to install one for you.

3. Aux button on my radio