Q: Q: 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited overheating

Drove for about 30 minutes one day and my car started to overheat. I had to stop about 8 times that night to get home with fresh coolant readily available each time. Started the car the next morning and after 5 minutes it happens again. The top hose was scorching hot and the car was overheating. I let the car sit overnight. The next morning I noticed antifreeze leaking under my car. I examined the lower radiator hose and I noticed it didn't have a leak. I ended up changing the thermostat. It is still overheating with a misty smoke from under the hood. I can't make it out my neighborhood. What else may need to be done? and btw my fan works fine

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to leaks), a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition, or exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited overheating