Q: black smoke from exhaust only while applying more accelerator especially more than 2000 rpm...no smoke in idle or slight accelation

my accent car ...make black smoke while applying more acceleration...air filter is fine...got it recently checkek...oil change recently done along with oil filter...diesel filter not changed for the last approximately 10000 km...exhaust got cleaned...No drop in engine oil noted or no signs of oil spill where the car is usually parked...smoke is black...not bluish or white...when i counsulted a workshop..they reported it can be due to oil drip to turbo and its slight...but i am confused....pls suggest me a solution and the estimated cost of repair...engine overhault done in authorized showrrom almost 40k km before...

Hi there. I understand your confusion. It may be advisable, to find another repair facility. The exhaust smoke (black in color) is typically, an indication of too much fuel being delivered to the engine. This may be, the result of a faulty fuel pressure regulator. The dirty air filter, would of been another possibility, had it not been recently checked. I recommend having your vehicle’s black exhaust smoke be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

• black smoke from exhaust only while applying more accelerator especially more than 2000 rpm...no smoke in idle or slight accelation