Q: Car shaking and cutting off

Okay so my car will ride well but when I turn into a driveway or something it tends to shake tremendously and accelerated on its own and makes a loud roaring noise then it shakes and shuts off . Does this deal with my battery or what ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing we need to do is try and replicate the issue. If it happens when you turn into your driveway, then turning, a bump, or braking may be part of what starts the engine malfunction. However, do not limit your tests to those actions. If you are having electrical faults when this happens (such as blinking lights, dim lights, radio cutting out) then you may have an issue with the battery, alternator, or the connections. All of which can be tested rather easily. Beyond the charging system, when shaking occurs, the issue is typically a misfire (which can be caused by a fuel, air, or spark deficiency). You will want to have the vehicle scanned for troubleshooting codes to see if the computer has detected any issues with sensors and monitored systems. If not, then you will want to test for fuel pressure, spark and timing, and check the air intake system. Only further testing will tell.

3. Car shaking and cutting off