Q: How to troubleshoot an EPS light on a 2014 Honda Accord?

When I went to start my car, the EPS light remained on. There is no check engine light on. The EPS light was not on last night and when i went to start it today, the light remained on, and the power steering no longer worked

If the EPS light is on, trouble codes have been stored, therefore the first step is to use a Honda scan tool to download the trouble codes that have set. Those codes are then resolved as appropriate depending on exactly what systems are referred for component testing (the downloaded codes themselves do not "diagnose", that is precisely pinpoint, the faulty part or circuit). In the event of no codes, or where the issue is not resolved once all codes are cleared, the diagnostic decision tree in the Service Manual is then employed. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an EPS system diagnostic/repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How to troubleshoot an EPS light on a 2014 Honda Accord?