Q: Spark Plugs Replacement cause P0170 and P0173?

Using yourmechanic.com, mechanic just replaced spark plug replacement on Wednesday (which went great btw!). 2 days later, Check Engine Light came up and I had OBDII Adapter handy that reads P0170 (Fuel Trim Bank 1) and P0173 (Fuel Trim Bank 2). I was wondering if this could be any related? What should I do next?

Hello, thank you for using our service and writing in. The fuel trim codes you are pulling are more likely to pertain to the ignition coil than the spark plugs. However these codes are also associated with the mass airflow sensor, and the oxygen sensor. All of which have powers in regulating the engine performance. At this point, you will want to run further tests on each of the components ruling them out one by one. You can use a voltmeter to test the resistance of each coil. The oxygen sensor can also be testing similarly, and the mass airflow sensor should be cleaned. For more help with this process, contact our service department to schedule another appointment.

3. Spark Plugs Replacement cause P0170 and P0173?