Q: What is the name of the liquid for the radiator?

The car is getting hot..i don't know if the radiator, or termotast. Besides antifreeze and distiled water ...what is the name of the liquid? NIItza

The coolant this vehicle uses is called HOAT or Hybrid Organic Additive Technology. This coolant is supposed to be good for 5 years / 100,000 miles. If you are overheating then you will need to have the system tested by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic. The water pump may be leaking or the thermostat is stuck. This would cause the overheating. Once tested the system can then be refilled with HOAT fluid.