Q: Engine Light and AT light. Car goes into limp mode

Hi I have 2007 mazda 3. I have engine light and AT light coming on . The car goes into limp mode. It doesn't goes above 3 gear. When we checked the code it was 0753 ( shift solenoid a electrical). I have replaced the shift Solenoids but again the light is coming on. I have replaced the transmission fluid and filter also. The pan was clear( no debris or metal particles). It runs fine for 2-3 days but then engine and AT light comes on suddenly. .When the engine light and AT light comes on , it jerks when engaged in Reverse gear . So what could be the problem

A: Hello. Most of the time this is the result ...

Hello. Most of the time this is the result of a transmission failure. It is common for this transmission to have internal pressure problem which will cause these codes. It can also be a voltage problem so I always check that first. I check the voltage going to the transmission and if it is too low I repair that issue which is commonly the ignition switch. If the voltage is fine, then the transmission pressures need to be checked and it will more than likely need to be replaced. I would have a transmission specialist look into this.