Q: Jerking from 50 to 65mph

My truck is jerking all of the time when I drive speeds of up to 50 to 65 mph. The jerking will stop when I let my foot off of the gas pedal or if I accelerate more. Do you have any ideas on what this could be and how I can fix it?

Hello. The jerking you feel are most likely caused by the spark plugs misfiring. The spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor button replaced. This should solve the problem that you are experiencing. The truck should run a lot better after a tune-up. To have this repaired, have a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the jerking problem and proceed with proper repairs.