Q: What parts are needed to replace rear struts? I have the strut and spring assembly and the boot mount replacement 1999 Lexus RX300

I just want to be sure I have all the parts needed to complete my strut replacement I have the strut and spring assembly pair and the rear upper strut mount with boot pair

Hi there - you have the parts you need for strut replacement. For assistance, I recommend a strut replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. What parts are needed to replace rear struts? I have the strut and spring assembly and the boot mount replacement 1999 Lexus RX300