Q: What parts are needed to replace rear struts? I have the strut and spring assembly and the boot mount replacement 1999 Lexus RX300

asked by on February 25, 2017

I just want to be sure I have all the parts needed to complete my strut replacement I have the strut and spring assembly pair and the rear upper strut mount with boot pair

Strut Assembly Replacement $246.39 - $2106.94 Get a Quote

Hi there - you have the parts you need for strut replacement. For assistance, I recommend a strut replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.