Q: How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

How many Camshaft position sensors are in a Saturn relay

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There is two camshaft sensors on this engine mounted in the front of the engine inline with each camshaft.

3. How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

Q: hi do i need to remove the upper intake manifold to change the coil pack on a 2007 montana sv6. one bolt seems to be under the man

The process to remove the coil does not call for the upper intake to be removed. It calls for the upper trim cover only to be removed. You may have to use a small swivel socket with a short extension...

Q: The car cannot be started, engine jumps

I'm wondering how it ran last time you drove it. When you say it sounds bad when you try to start it it makes me think you may have a broken timing belt. That will make the engine crank at...

Q: Q: Transmission problem

The VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) is most likely bad and needs to be replaced. The reason that the transmission shifts almost normally with it disconnected is due to the computer is using a failure memory to substitute for the shift...