Q: How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

asked by on June 01, 2017

How many Camshaft position sensors are in a Saturn relay

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There is two camshaft sensors on this engine mounted in the front of the engine inline with each camshaft.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Car running hot

Hi, with the information you have given, sounds like you may be having a problem with your cooling fan. When you run the AC, the AC cooling fan comes on but it sounds the secondary cooling fan is not running....

Car shakes at 40-6- mph and brakes squeak

Many different things can cause a vibration at speeds. The most common causes of this would be warped brake rotors, a damaged suspension component, or tire that is damaged or out of balance. It is possible for this fault to...

Car stalled out unexpectedly

Hello. This could happen for several reasons. Your car could have gone into a temporary limp mode because of transmission malfunction or because the battery and/or alternator has low voltage causing the car to stall. This problem should be addressed...

Car smells like very strong gas leaking at the bottom

Hey there, thank you for asking a question about your 2005 Saturn Ion. A "strong" odor of fuel is an emergency circumstance. If you park a vehicle with a known gas leak in a tightly closed space, such as a...

What is code p0025?

Hi there, Code p0025 indicates a problem with the camshaft position sensor on bank 2 reading a over-retarded condition. It indicates that there is a problem with the variable valve timing system (VANOS) and needs to be diagnosed by a...

Car won't start. The check engine light, battery light, and oil change light are coming on. I tried jumping the car and nothing happened. Why won't my car start?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. If sometimes your vehicle will start with the new alternator and sometimes it won't, then there is a loose connection in your charging system. Check all of the wires to the alternator and...

A loud 'pop' occurred, and car will not drive foreword or back. Did my axle break? 2012 Dodge Journey

Hello - this scenario seems to me to be a failure of a CV joint the axle, or the transmission itself. Turning and accelerating puts a great load on CV joints. If this is no longer a warranty-covered item, I...

AWD malfunction message on dashboard 2005 Ford Five Hundred

Hello - there are 2 fairly common causes of the AWD warning light: the temperature/pressure sensor in the rear differential, or the oil pump in the rear differential are malfunctioning. I would recommend an inspection of the rear differential by...

Hi I have dodge grand caravan 2010 3.3l no start if I hold gas pedal too floor then its start and die