Q: How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

How many Camshaft position sensors are in a Saturn relay

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There is two camshaft sensors on this engine mounted in the front of the engine inline with each camshaft.

3. How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

Q: how do I get water stains off sunroof and headliner

The best way to get these stains off of your headliner would be to purchase some upholstry shampoo from your local auto parts store. Then, spray some of the cleaner on to a soft cloth. Use the soft cloth in...

Q: Will the working motor from my 2004 Saturn Ion 2 L fit the transmission in my 2003 Saturn Ion 2 L

Hi there. We get this type of question quite a bit. In most cases, the engines themselves will fit just fine and will be compatible with the transmission. However, the issues that always occur is linking with the ECU, fuel...

Q: Speedometer not working properly

There should be two speed sensors. One which is located on the back of the dashboard and one located down on the transmission. I am not sure which one you replaced, but I would recommend also checking the other one...