Q: How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

How many Camshaft position sensors are in a Saturn relay

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There is two camshaft sensors on this engine mounted in the front of the engine inline with each camshaft.

3. How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

Q: Hood stuck upright

If your hood goes down but does not latch, the latch may be stuck in the closed position and will require lubrication or replacement to get it unstuck. If the hood will not even go down at all, the issue...

Q: Q: Reduced Power light

Hello. It is possible that the catalytic converter is clogged causing a lack of power in the car. It is possible that cleaning out the catalytic converter will fix the problem, but most of the time the catalytic converter needs...

Q: ABS, Rough shifting

Hello. The only speed sensor located in the rear of the vehicle will be located in the differential housing. This may be the sensor that requires attention. If our transmission is experiencing shifting problems in first gear, and your speedometer...