Q: How many Camshaft position sensor are in a Saturn relay

asked by on June 01, 2017

How many Camshaft position sensors are in a Saturn relay

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There is two camshaft sensors on this engine mounted in the front of the engine inline with each camshaft.

Engine burning too much oil? Has no leaks at all. But I have to take it in every 2500 to 3000 miles 2007 Toyota Camry

Hi there - if your engine is using less than 1 quart every 2500-3000 miles, this is considered normal by most technicians, even if in stop-and-go environments. A "low oil " light comes on when only 1/2 qt low (or...

nissan navara egi fuse blows after replacement engine light nott working now oil splatters near the radiator timing chain was rece

It sounds like you have an electrical fault, an oil leak, and also a noise. The repeat fuse failures means there is a short circuit in the circuit the fuse is protecting. That short circuit can be identified and repaired...

Difficulty starting up after filling the gas tank

Hello there. It sounds like you have a few things going on. If there is no power to the DLC connector, then the code readers are not able to read codes stored in the ECU. The most common cause of...

Steering wheel locked key won't turn

Hi there. It's quite possible that the ignition lock cylinder is damaged. However, it could be an internal issue with the steering column that is causing the steering wheel to lock. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come...

my Service Engine light came on, and oil level is good,all gages are normal, but then I noticed taking off from the light, the car

Inasmuch as the check engine light is on, important clues to what's going on with your car may have been stored by your car's computer. The best thing to do is request a check engine light diagnostic and the responding...

Right front tire making noise

For this case, I would need a bit more information to give you a precise answer. A couple things that come to mind are cupped tires or a bad wheel bearing. Both of these items would cause a rotational noise...

When I am accelerating, my car is making a loud squealing noise from the front tires.

Hello. A squealing noise can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If you believe the noise is coming from the tires, it may be possible that there is some sort of issue with the vehicle' alignment, or suspension...

My car feels like jumpy or chirpy. I had oil change a week before.

Hi there. Check the serpentine / drive belt on the engine. The chirping noise that you are hearing is the belt being loaded up or slipping. If the belt is old, then I recommend replacing the belt with a new...

2007 Lincoln Navigator gas cap indicator light won't turn off

In order to turn off the light you will need to have the computer scanned for codes and any codes cleared from memory with a scanner.