Q: Truck jerking, hesitating, and stalling.

Truck jerks, hesitates, and wants to stall, sometimes during acceleration.

You are most likely experiencing an engine misfire. An engine misfire will cause a jerk, or hesitation sensation you are describing. The most common problems that cause misfires in your engine are the spark plugs, wires, or ignition coils. However there are several other less common problems such as fuel injectors or internal engine problems that will need to be checked out by a mechanic before making any repairs. Asking for help from a certified mechanic to check your vehicle’s engine over will eliminate any chance of making unnecessary repairs.

3. Truck jerking, hesitating, and stalling.