Q: Can I drive my car to the shop for repairs, 2 messages have said check brakes and car riding too low

My 2006 Mercedes E500 recently showed 2 messages, "car riding too low"..." push brake pedal to adjust brakes", can I drive it to the repair shop?

If the brakes are effective and stop the vehicle, it is safe to drive it to a repair facility. Another option is to leave it as is and a mobile certified mechanic can be dispatched to your location to resolve the issue. If you desire a repair at your location, please use YourMechanic’s brake system diagnostic service page, click on "Request a Quote" on that page, and once you schedule the service, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic, will come right to your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Can I drive my car to the shop for repairs, 2 messages have said check brakes and car riding too low