Q: Reservoir keeps being empty no visible leaks and oil looks good color

My coolant reservoir keeps having to be re filled, checked for visible leaks can't find any checked color of oil and looks normal truck runs fine. About a week ago in traffic it overheated checked it, it was dry including radiator filled em up and ever since then the reservoir just won't hold antifreeze 4 long but the radiator does. Any ideas thanku

The reservoir is going empty due to a blown head gasket most likely. You will need to have the system pressure tested first to make sure the radiator and coolant reservoir is not leaking under pressure. I suggest having a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the coolant leak firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Reservoir keeps being empty no visible leaks and oil looks good color