Q: When turning off car, windows open, car unlocks, headlights turn on

This started happening today and is happening every time I turn off my car: the windows open, my car unlocks, and my headlights go on. What is causing this to happen and what can I do to fix it?

A: The totally integrated power module on thes...

The totally integrated power module on these cars have been known to cause various intermittent problems. Sometimes these modules are reprogrammed to fix issues with them and other times the module has to be replaced. You can try to have it reprogrammed before getting it replaced by a mechanic that has reprogramming capabilities scanner like the dealer uses. Have these electrical components inspected to ensure that this gets resolved appropriately.