Q: Front wheel jumps and pops loud when give it gas

The front wheel jumps and catches when given gas. I just replaced the brakes and half shaft.

If the problem did not start happening until you had the axle replaced, then you may have gotten a defective axle. Most replacement axles are new or remanufactured and either one can have a defective joint. I would have the front systems checked to see if the axle is indeed the cause of the pop or if another problem exists. If you’d like to have this done, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to inspect the popping sound coming from your wheels.

3. Front wheel jumps and pops loud when give it gas