Q: my 1993 previa was working fine when I parked it for a year or more, I tried to start it, the electrical part is fine but did not

My previa was working fine when I parked the car for one or more years, when I tried to start it could not make it work, the electrical side is fine, but seems like is not getting gas and or getting too much.

Gasoline has a relatively limited shelf life. If gasoline was left in the fuel tank for more than 6 months, to get the car running the tank will possibly have to be thoroughly drained and cleaned. In all events, if a car has sat for a year, the fuel filter should be replaced and the fuel injectors should be removed from the fuel rail and sent to a lab such as Mr. Injector for ultrasonic cleaning on a machine. During such service, the miniature filter baskets in each injector are removed and replaced with new filters, and then injector output and spray pattern is measured and documented. Once the fuel system is restored, if the vehicle still doesn’t start, of course additional diagnostics would be performed. If you want the vehicle inspected for any and all deficiencies, right at your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will rule the fuel system in or out, find the cause of the no start, and give you a single estimate for restoring the vehicle to safe and reliable operating condition. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.