Q: I was driving my car. Was in 3rd gear and all of a sudden I heard a loud pop from the rear right side of my car 2002 Honda S2000

The car won't move at all but the engine is still running. And an EPS engine light came on. Brakes work just won't move forward when I go into 1st

Hello - if you are able to select any gear at the transmission, but get no movement out of the vehicle (still locked up), I would suspect a broken axle or wheel hub/bearing assembly that has failed in a severe fashion (also possible it’s the differential). A failure at the wheel hub/bearing end of the axle could have also taken out a wheel speed sensor, which would cause the Electronic Power Steering (EPS) unit to trigger a failure as well. I would recommend a driveline inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I was driving my car. Was in 3rd gear and all of a sudden I heard a loud pop from the rear right side of my car 2002 Honda S2000