Q: Wheels locked up

My deceased sister's car had been sitting a while. When I tried to start it and drive it, I found that three out of the four wheels were locked up. The right rear wheel moves, but the other's don't.

Hi. There are many possibilities to why the wheels may be locked up, which include, brakes, bearings, transmission, etc. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who can not only diagnose why the wheels are locked up, but make the vehicle safe for driving again. A loss of braking or a faulty wheel hub may lead to a serious accident.

3. Wheels locked up