Q: Water leaking into back seat area of car.

When it rains, water fills up in the wells under the back seat. The last heavy rain, it appeared to be coming in through the back side panel area and trunk area. We have taken out the back seat and tried spraying the car with the hose but can't seem to see exactly where it might be coming in from.

Hi Francine. Thanks for contacting us today. Leaks like you are describing are commonly caused by damaged body or window seals. There really isn’t a process I can recommend for trying to locate the source of the leak, as it’s really a trial by error or inspecting the seals of windows & door jams. I would start by inspecting the door jams and window seals. If you have a sunroof, that might also be the source of the leak.

3. Water leaking into back seat area of car.