Q: Car stalls and needs servicing.

My car keeps stalling in traffic. It does need servicing, including an oil change and 6,000 mile maintenance.

I did a thorough investigation on this car model and there doesn’t seem to be any explicit problems with this particular model. It could be that there is a possible purge valve problem after fuel tank refilling could cause liquid fuel to get into the purge system and cause a possible no start or rough running condition that could cause a stall with a full fuel tank. My recommendation would be to have this system checked and the engine tested for any vacuum leaks that may be causing the stalling.

3. Car stalls and needs servicing.