Q: Car stalls and needs servicing.

My car keeps stalling in traffic. It does need servicing, including an oil change and 6,000 mile maintenance.

A: I did a thorough investigation on this car ...

I did a thorough investigation on this car model and there doesn't seem to be any explicit problems with this particular model. It could be that there is a possible purge valve problem after fuel tank refilling could cause liquid fuel to get into the purge system and cause a possible no start or rough running condition that could cause a stall with a full fuel tank. My recommendation would be to have this system checked and the engine tested for any vacuum leaks that may be causing the stalling.