Q: I got a recall on my Sonata : http://www.autoblog.com/2016/10/20/hyundai-sonatas-flying-sunroof-recall/.

Hey Patrick I got a recall on my Sonata : http://www.autoblog.com/2016/10/20/hyundai-sonatas-flying-sunroof-recall/ and they asked

Hi there. If you have received a recall notice from the dealership or manufacture, it is probably for a safety reason. Recalls are performed by the dealership as no cost to the owner of the vehicle. If your vehicle has the issue that the recall is commenting to, then I suggest taking your vehicle into the dealership and have the recall taken care of. Recalls are not mandatory, but are to fix a concern that has failed on other vehicles like your vehicle.

3. I got a recall on my Sonata : http://www.autoblog.com/2016/10/20/hyundai-sonatas-flying-sunroof-recall/.