Q: Parking Brake suddenly appears on the dashboard while driving

First, start the engine, release the Parking Brake, then drive the car. During the driving suddenly mark Parking Brake appears on the dashboard; I feel nothing with the car. Smoothness, just the mark, and most times it's not appeared; I send the car to a mechanic. he requested the car during the symbol appears, which is very difficult due to trip condition, please advise, Thanks in advance.

A: Check if your brake fluid level is full in ...

Check if your brake fluid level is full in the brake master cylinder. The light comes on when you fluid gets low enough to turn on the light and as you drive it, the fluid gets hot and expands and gets above low level. This is normal when the fluid gets low. If you need to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the brake system the next time you encounter this problem.