White smoke coming from left side of engine. Lost a lot o...

Q: White smoke coming from left side of engine. Lost a lot of coolant

When I start the car I can see a little white smoke coming from the left lower side of my engine. I lost a lot of coolant

The smoke is from the coolant leak when it hits a hot exhaust manifold. The leak may be from the thermostat housing. You should have the cooling system pressure tested to verify the leak in the system at the thermostat housing seal. Also you may want to verify the water pump is not leaking.