Q: I drive my suzuki sx4 sport and as im driving i hear a knocking noise....when i break the noise stops......is it my bearing? 2007 Suzuki SX4

Knocking sound as car is driving straight.....stops with breaking ..or turning of wheel......the stir seems to be a little loose.......no rattles at all.

Hello - your symptoms suggest a worn front wheel bearing. The "steering is a bit loose" symptom reinforces this diagnosis. If the noise ceases when turn left, it is likely the left wheel bearing. It would be the right wheel bearing if the noise ceases when turning right. I recommend a steering and suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I drive my suzuki sx4 sport and as im driving i hear a knocking noise....when i break the noise stops......is it my bearing? 2007 Suzuki SX4