Q: Wiper fluid not coming out

The windshield wiper fluid is not coming out of the nozzle even though the container is full of wiper fluid.

Is it really cold outside? If it gets cold enough there is the possibility that the fluid could be frozen in the lines of your washer nozzles. If this is the case, you will need to get the car somewhere warm enough where it can defrost and then have the washer fluid drained and put into a winter washer fluid so it doesn’t freeze. The other possibility is that your washer pump has gone bad. This is a pretty common issue. If that is the case it will need to be replaced. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come diagnose why your washers are not working properly so they can make necessary repairs.

3. Wiper fluid not coming out