Q: Power steering leak.

The power steering fluid is leaking and the steering is difficult.

Power steering fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It is highly likely that your power steering hoses are leaking which has caused a low fluid condition. Low fluid in the power steering system will cause loss of power steering. It can also damage the power steering pump. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to check your power steering system and see what is leaking fluid so it can be repaired.