Q: Car battery is fully charged and the car is receiving no power, it wont start and none of the in or outside lights are working.

I have recently gotten my battery charged and when I connected it to my car the car sounded like it was receiving power but when I tried to start it nothing happened. There was no power going through the car, none of the lights are working and I was just wondering if you had any advice.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, problems starting are one of the most common issues with your 2000 Pontiac Bonneville. The first place to start when the vehicle will not start properly is to have the battery load tested, this is a test checks the capacity of the battery to start the vehicle. The battery can be fully charged but still not be able to start the vehicle if it is failing or has a dead cell. Other likely issues are the fuel pump, ignition switch, battery cables, starter, or a clogged fuel filter. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your issues starting and make any repairs required.