Q: I have a 2003 Saturn L200 2.2L Manual Drive and the heater or AC will not work no air blowing.

I have a 2003 Saturn L200 2.2L Manual Drive and the heater or AC will not work no air blowing. It all happened one day when I had the AC on because it was hot out and then it just quit blowing and I turned on the heater to see and no air blowing I have taken out the heater fan blower and tested it by hooking up a jumper wire from it to the battery and it came on and worked just fine. Tested the connecter where the fan blower plugs into and no power there with test light so I did the following one by one.

I have replaced the resistor still no air blowing I have replaced the switch panel still no air blowing I have tested all fuses that can be tested with a test light in all 3 fuse boxes all test just fine.
The HVAC 30 amp fuse is good. I have replaced the control box that is located on top of the glove box and still no air blowing.

I am at a loss here I don't know what else to check or replace?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it would appear, you have covered the bases concerning your vehicle’s inoperative blower motor. However, I am lead to believe the problem is still, no power supplied to the blower motor connector. It could be an ignition switch problem. It could be a faulty blower motor relay. I recommend having your vehicle’s inoperative blower motor be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.

3. I have a 2003 Saturn L200 2.2L Manual Drive and the heater or AC will not work no air blowing.