Q: HOW TO FIX EPS WARNING LIGHT ON A HYUNDAI I 20

EPS warning light comes on while driving,power steering does'nt work and car becomes sluggish Hyundai I 20

Hello. The electronic power steering system is a newer form of power steering the uses an electric motor and gear reduction to assist with steering. This of course replacing the standard hydraulic power steering fluid system. The warning light will illuminate for several reasons, and the best plan of action is to have the vehicle scanned for codes. The codes will tell you what about the system is malfunctioning and steer you in a direction for corrective action. The issue may be with the motor itself, or with the wiring and circuitry. Again the best way to figure out what is needed is to let the car tell you. The warning light is letting you know the computer is already detecting the issue.

3. HOW TO FIX EPS WARNING LIGHT ON A HYUNDAI I 20