Q: Diesel in gasoline tank

I accidentally put diesel in my gas tank and now my car won't start.

Gasoline engines cannot run on diesel because it is very hard to get it to burn from the ignition; you need very high heat and pressure to get diesel to combust. For example, if you were to throw a match in a container of diesel fuel, it would not ignite - I would strongly suggest that you don’t try that, though! I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They will need to come to your home or business and completely drain out the contaminated fuel from your vehicle.

3. Diesel in gasoline tank