Q: Change battery message on dashboard

A few days ago we started getting a message on the dashboard that said "Change Batt." I took the van to AutoZone and had them test the battery, and they said the voltage was low, but not low enough to warrant replacing the battery. They said at this point it wouldn't even be able to be replaced under the warranty. Should I just bring it in to the dealership, or replace the battery out of pocket myself? I don't want to get stranded somewhere. The van seems to turn on fine, as we haven't really noticed any difference from the day we bought it.

Since your vehicle is a 2011, I highly doubt your battery is still under warranty. Batteries are relatively inexpensive and are cheap insurance. I suggest you have your battery replaced. A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can do this for you.