Q: Limp mode - Honda N WGN

My Honda N WGN frequently goes into limp mode with CEL and VSA lights and DTC P1659. It's wiring is clear throttle body is clear MAF sensor is clear TPS is clear. What may be the season. It's 660cc Japanese car. Thanks Dr Fakhar

It is possible that the issue could be related to your throttle relay. The throttle relay would be located in your power distribution box under the hood. I would recommend swapping it with a similar relay to determine if the problem is still there. If the problem goes away, the relay is faulty. If the problem remains, it is likely that the wiring to the relay would be faulty. It is also possible that the PCM could be malfunctioning. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified technician to help properly diagnose your Check Engine Light.

3. Limp mode - Honda N WGN