Q: Q: Ignition off switch

When I turn off my truck radio and wipers don't turn off When I open passenger door it turn off

Hi there - many newer vehicles - you don’t indicate what year, make and model you have - provide this functionality as a "feature". The thinking is that if you haven’t opened the door yet, the driver is still in the vehicle, and may still want to listen to the radio, etc. while sitting there. Once the door opens, however, these accessories should be turned off - the driver is leaving the vehicle. If you believe this behavior is not something your vehicle should exhibit, I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Q: Ignition off switch