Q: Bubbling in coolant overflow tank

I replaced the radiator, water pump , thermostat and spark plugs last week. Now when I give it gas , I hear bubbling in the overflow tank. No overheating, milky oil, or bubbling when its in idle. And it only happens around 1000/2000 rpms for a few seconds. Ive tried to burp the coolant lines, but its still happening. Also my coolant bleeder is stuck so i cant open it.

A: Seems to me like you just answered your own...

Seems to me like you just answered your own question. The coolant bleeder is stuck. If you cannot get the coolant bleeder unstuck then you should see bubbles in the overflow bottle for up to a week to completely get all the air out of the cooling system. It will take that long to work out all the air in the system. The bleeder is used to purge out this air normally. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the sound you’re hearing to confirm this.