Q: Q: Brakes

When i brake while reversing brakes lock up, while completly stopped and shift to drive the brakes are no longer engaged and take one pump to get them back

This may be due to a lack of brake fluid or potentially brake pads needing to be replaced. Your brake reservoir has a sensor in it that detects the brake fluid level and relays this to the computer. When the brake fluid reaches a certain point, this will trigger the braking system to lock up in some cases due to a lack of hydraulic pressure. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your braking system.