Q: Brakes

When i brake while reversing brakes lock up, while completly stopped and shift to drive the brakes are no longer engaged and take one pump to get them back

A: This may be due to a lack of brake fluid or...

This may be due to a lack of brake fluid or potentially brake pads needing to be replaced. Your brake reservoir has a sensor in it that detects the brake fluid level and relays this to the computer. When the brake fluid reaches a certain point, this will trigger the braking system to lock up in some cases due to a lack of hydraulic pressure. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your braking system.