Q: noise from front side of driver seat

I could hear the sound or noise fro the driver side of the car, It is very clear once the car starts to move and slow down to stop.I dont know whether it is from cv joint or water pump or any other pully area

Hello. If I had a description of the noise it would help me to diagnose what the noise is. On a Toyota Corolla, there are common issues with the engine mounts that will cause noise as well as a failing CV axle. If it is a clicking noise, then it is probably an axle. If it is more of a knocking, then it may be a mount or even an exhaust issue. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the car noise and make the appropriate repair.