Q: What does it mean if the message center displays a warning that says “Remove objects near pass seat?”

What does it mean if the message center displays a warning that says “Remove objects near pass seat?”

Your car’s Air Bag system is pretty sensitive and anything near the passenger front seat can interfere with the air bag deploying during an accident. If you see the warning “Remove objects near pass seat,” it means that the sensors have detected an object that might interfere with air bag operation. Remove the object and reset the warning. It should stay out. However, if it returns, you’ll need to have the system inspected to find out what’s wrong.

3. What does it mean if the message center displays a warning that says “Remove objects near pass seat?”