Q: What does it mean if the Vehicle Stability Assist System light comes on in the dash?

What does it mean if the Vehicle Stability Assist System light comes on in the dash?

Your car is equipped with a vehicle stability assist (VSA) system. It’s designed to help provide better traction during slippery driving conditions, as well as to prevent rollover and other problems. Here’s what you need to know if the VSA light comes on in your dash:

1. The light should briefly come on during startup. It should turn off within a few seconds.

2. If the VSA light is blinking, it means that the system is working and you should drive with care.

3. If the VSA light comes on steady and stays on, it means there’s something wrong with the system and you need to have it inspected.

3. What does it mean if the Vehicle Stability Assist System light comes on in the dash?