Q: Does the rear wheel bearing replacement needs pressing or not? 2004 Acura RL

I own a 04 Acura RL, the faster i go, the more noise it makes from the back, i need the wheel bearing replaced, however, does the bearing needs to be pressed? i hear some acura models needs to pressed, would the model i own needs that or not?? Thanks for your help!

Hello - if you replace the wheel bearing/hub assembly, no, it does not require pressing. This is the recommended replacement approach. Pressing the bearing off/onto the hub requires specialized equipment, with high risk for damage. I would recommend a wheel bearing/hub replacement service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Does the rear wheel bearing replacement needs pressing or not? 2004 Acura RL