Q: How much should it cost for parts and labor to replace a clutch hose on a Toyota T100?

The hose that conveys brake fluid to the trucks clutch system is leaking and needs to be replaced.

Hi Rebecca. Thanks for contacting us today. I have forwarded your inquiry to our sales and service department, so they can look up the part for you and determine if one of our mobile mechanics is able to complete the service for you. If it’s the flexible clutch hose, then you can click this link to request an estimate. It might be best however, to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection first, so they can verify the exact source of the leak. In many cases, the hose itself is not the source of the leak, as it’s the fitting that is often cracked or stripped. It’s also possible that inner clutch components are damaged - so the onsite inspection is the best course of action first.

You should have the clutch system fully diagnosed to see why the hose burst? It may be due to a problem in the clutch binding inside the transmission or may just be from rubbing on something due to a broken motor mount or transmission mount. If this is the case then the new one may get damaged soon after replacement.

3. How much should it cost for parts and labor to replace a clutch hose on a Toyota T100?