Q: Fuel problem

My car is getting no fuel. It stays running with starting fluid.

From the symptoms described, I would say that we are definitely experiencing fuel problems with your Chevy Blazer. There can be a few things keeping fuel from reaching the engine, such as a blown fuse or a bad fuel pump relay. A clogged fuel filter or a broken fuel pump may also be the cause as well. Enlisting in the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect your Blazer will allow you to rest easy, knowing that they will have the tools and experience needed to identify exactly why there is a lack of fuel. They will also be able to make the necessary repairs to get your Chevy starting on its own every time.

3. Fuel problem