Q: ABS Light, car shakes while braking

the abs light is on and the car shakes every time you apply the brakes when your going 60 mph

Usually when the ABS light is on the dashboard it’s caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor, ABS module, or low brake fluid levels. The fact that the car shakes when you apply the brakes at 60 mph is concerning and may indicate a problem with the brake calipers or the rotor that may be warped or damaged. The best way to determine the exact cause of the light and the brake shaking issue, is to have a local mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, complete an ABS light inspection and assist with repairs.

3. ABS Light, car shakes while braking