When im accelerating i can feel the engine pulling back v...

Q: When im accelerating i can feel the engine pulling back

asked by on February 27, 2017

Sometimes when im in a complete stop and i start to accelerate i feel the truck pulling back. It's not a strong pull i can barely feel it but i know its there. It usually and it also happens when i press on the brakes, i start to stop and im about to make the complete stop i can feel how it starts to pull back

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.