Q: What do the Maintenance Minder™ codes mean with the multi-information display?

What do the Maintenance Minder™ codes mean with the multi-information display?

The Maintenance Minder™ system on your car helps you keep tabs on important services like oil changes, transmission services, air filter changes and more. It can display a number of different messages on the screen of your multi-information system. Here are some of the most common and what they mean:

1. Service Due Soon A: This means that the oil life is between 15% and 6%. Have the oil changed soon.

2. Service Due Now A: This means that the oil life is between 5% and 1% and you need to have the oil changed immediately.

3. Service Past Due A: This means that you are now past the end of the oil life. Rather than a percentage, you’ll see a negative number. This is the number of miles you’ve gone over the point where you should have had your oil changed.

• What do the Maintenance Minder™ codes mean with the multi-information display?