How much do it cost to replace a occupant restraint contr...

Q: How much do it cost to replace a occupant restraint controller

asked by on September 13, 2017

I am about to purchase a 2014 Jeep Compass it has a recall pertaining to Occupant restraint controllerIs. Is it still worth purchasing this vehicle and getting it fixed if so how much will it cost to get fixed or is it Or is it best just not to purchase it at all

If the vehicle has an official recall published, this generally mans that the cost will be covered by the manufacturer by reimbursing the dealer for the cost to fix the issue. This normally means the consumer bears no cost to fix the problem. I would suggest checking with the local dealer to be sure this vehicle does in fact have a recall notice for this and proceed based upon the information they provide relative to the recall.