Q: trasmission

So the truck is a 4wd and the speedometer just stoped working after we had the alternator replaced. The truck drives but seems to not be shifting past 30. When your trying to go more than 30 it won't and it's making a poping noise from under the truck. Speedometer rolling over 100 When clearly your only going 30. Check engine light is on. Also abs light. Just replaced brakes and ball bearings and rotors with stabilizer bar. Please help

A: It sounds like one of the wheel sensors is ...

It sounds like one of the wheel sensors is not working properly and causing the vehicle to be in failure drive mode. You may have damaged one of the wheel speed sensors when replacing the bearings and brakes. Have the computer scanned and monitor the speed sensors to see which one is causing the problem and inspect to see if sensor or sensor wheel is damaged and needs replaced.