Q: Car won't move, clutch not working.

The clutch does not engage and I cannot move the car. The clutch fluid appears to be full.

Honda Civics can have a few reasons for not moving when you are trying to engage the clutch, even when your clutch fluid is full. A very common cause is that the clutch itself is worn out, which will prevent the engine from moving the transmission. The transmission is what drives the wheels, so having a working clutch is very important! To verify that this is the problem, I would recommend enlisting the advice of a qualified technician to troubleshoot this issue for you. Not only will they check for a worn clutch, but they will also be able to check the clutch master and slave cylinders for proper function. Another culprit they will check for will be done through inspecting the drive axles, to ensure they are not broken or popped out of the transmission, for having a broken or popped axle shaft will prevent the vehicle from moving. Yet another problem that your mechanic will inspect for is the clutch master cylinder failing, for if it is failing, it will not provide the pressure needed for the the slave cylinder to engage the clutch. If your mechanic discovers that the supporting components for the clutch system are indeed functioning properly, then the clutch assembly inside the transmission may be to blame. Your best bet will be to contact a certified mechanic first, as they will be most qualified to do an inspection of your clutch.

3. Car won't move, clutch not working.