Q: ABS light is ON in my Toyota camry 2011 model of mileage 54,000.

ABS light is ON in my Toyota camry 2011 model of mileage 54,000. I've taken Vehicle diagnostic code report and am getting codes as C0210(Rear speed sensor RH circuit), C0246(SRR Solenoid circuit) and C1445(Vehicle driven with Steering Angle Sensor not initialized). Out of this i've fixed C0210(replaced with new rear sensor) and not fixed C0246 and C1445.Please let me know what is your quote to fix this codes?

A: Hi there. Congrats on replacing the speed s...

Hi there. Congrats on replacing the speed sensor and correcting that code. The other codes that are stored may take some time to properly assess. Has the battery and alternator been tested? Have them both tested with digital testers that provide good information and determine if there are any fluctuations in the electrical system as this can have adverse affects on the ABS system; steering angle sensor not initialized. After the electrical system has been checked and repaired, if necessary, you would need to proceed with procuring a capable scan tool that can initialize the steering angle sensor and recheck operation. The solenoid code, if it returns after being cleared, will need to be pin checked at the ABS actuator for proper operation. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with an ABS light is on inspection.